Thursday, January 17, 2013

WELCOME TO THE L4 HUNGER GAMES DISCUSSION BOARD!

Let's get started!



This term we will be reading The Hunger Games for our extensive reading text. We will use this blog to share our thoughts about each chapter that we are reading. This board is for your OPINIONS and QUESTIONS. We will talk to each other. You can ask your classmates or me questions that you have. I will set due dates for posts, and I will check your weekly participation. Ready? Here we go! 

This weekend you will read chapter 1, so here's your first assignment due MONDAY by midnight. Post your answer here to the following question:

What would your life be like if the Hunger Games were real? 


6 comments:

  1. I would mostly be a loner, shooting with my bow and arrow and setting snares and stuff, of course if that is real ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  2. *_* I can't live in city like that ,I will immigrate to another countries

    ReplyDelete
  3. If that is real, I'll be like a katniss *_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. If there is a fair between all the people may I will live there and I will fight & help poor people !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know how it will be my life, otherwise if that is a real I will be like them, I'll fight to get the food... @_@

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank to those of you who participated this week! Koji emailed me his response, so I am reposting it here.

    If hunger game is real in my life, I will fight to the Capital again.
    Because, I don't know why many local people must be dominated by the capital's people.


    Good responses! Today in class we will discuss the first chapter, and I will assign the next reading so please make sure you visit the bookstore and pick up a copy of the book!! See you all later!

    ReplyDelete